Amlopres 10mg (Amlodipine) – Uses
Amlopres 10mg has a significant quantity of generic Amlodipine Besilate used for treating high blood pressure (hypertension) and chest pain (Angina Pectoris). The working mechanism of the drug is simple Widening muscle vessels and strengthening the influx and outflow of blood and oxygen throughout the body.
It is a calcium channel blocker that prevents calcium accumulation around muscle arteries hampering the liquid flow of blood in and out heart.
Amlodipine 10mg Dosage and Administration
Use Amlodipine 10mg while adhering to all doctor’s instructions. A pill of Amlodipine must be administered orally with water once in 24 hours. Take only the amount prescribed by your medical practitioner and under no circumstances, alter the dosage on your own. Take Amlodipine 10mg as prescribed by the doctor.
Amlodipine 10mg Side Effects
Amlodipine 10mg side effects are flushing, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, heart palpitations, fatigue, and edema.
Amlodipine 10mg Precautions
- Avoid using Amlodipine 10mg if you are allergic to the medication. Talk to your doctor about knowing the potential risks and benefits of The medication.
- Do not use Amlodipine 10mg if you have:
- Any allergies;
- Any disorder or malfunctioning;
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding a child;
- If you are using other medications;
Amlopres 10mg Buying Info
Shop Amlopres 10mg medication from reputed online pharmacies at cheap rates that suit every budget.