There are no products in your shopping cart.
|Generic Brand for||
|Pack Size||Unit price||Qty||Gross Total|
Sildenafil is used for treating problems such as erectile diseases. The person who consumes it can restore the general erectile function and have an increase in blood flow going in his penis. Silagra is used in men with erectile dysfunction (inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis, ensuring successful sexual intercourse).
Dosage and administration
Silagra is used internally.For the effective action of this drug, sexual arousal is necessary.The pill is taken an hour before sexual activity.The standard single dose is 50 mg (preferably on an empty stomach). The maximum single and daily dose is 100 mg.
Silagra is not used:
With allergies to sildenafil;
• With intolerance of auxiliary components;
• With the simultaneous use of nitric oxide donor preparations or nitrates;
• In conditions where sexual activity is not recommended (severe heart failure, unstable angina);
• In case of severe liver dysfunction;
• With arterial hypotension (blood pressure below 90/50 mm hg);
• With a recent stroke, myocardial infarction;
• With hereditary degenerative changes in the retina (for example, retinitis pigmentosa);
• Children under 18 years old.
• Pregnancy and lactation
• The drug Silagra is not intended for use in women.
Possible symptoms: visual impairment, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, dizziness, nasal congestion.In case of an overdose, they resort to standard supportive measures.